Can you identify Saudi Arabia on a map? Do you know the capital of Malaysia and how to spell it? What is the 2-letter abbreviation for South Korea?
SuperFlash Asia App for iPad and iPhone is a colorful flash card app that will help you quickly learn and test your memory about every country’s location, capital, abbreviation and spelling. It’s fun for all ages.
- Asia Study Map with 51 countries, divided into 10 geographic regions (West, Fertile Crescent, Arabian Peninsula, Iranian Plateau, Central, North, South, East, Mainland Southeast, Maritime Southeast).
- A maximum of 8 countries in each Region to make memorization easier.
- Voice pronunciations of countries and capitals.
Colorful Flash Cards
- “Tap on a Region” to bring forward a close-up map so you can study individually each country in that region.
- Colorful cards for each country showing country name & shape, country capital name & location, and country two-letter abbreviation.
- Study cards show both the conventional & local country names and the abbreviations are based on Internet country code top-level domains.
Three Quiz Sections
Quizzes are divided into 3 sections:
- Countries – how well can you identify every country in the Asia map.
- Capitals – how well you can identify all 51 country capitals.
- Abbreviations – how well you can identify 2-letter abbreviations for each country.
Two Quiz Types
There are 2 quiz options for each section:
- Multiple choice – to test your recognition skills
- Type in answer – to check your memory and spelling
- Once you submit your answer, you are always shown the correct answer.
- When Capital & Abbreviation quizzes are complete with an option to review the countries that were missed. The Country quizzes tell you how many countries were missed in each region.
- All quizzes feature progress indicators so you can keep track of how well you’re doing as you go.
- Questions (and multiple choice options) presented in random order – it’s never the same quiz twice.
- Comes complete with no in-app purchases or third-party ads.
- Subtle sounds with a sound on/off option.
- Excellent tool for the individual student, homeschool or for an entire class.